Thursday, March 10, 2011

We will not grow old

Presenting
Baby Char and Baby Nina!  
aren't they cute  
*snuggle-snuggle*


Baby Char
Char: "Nina forced me to look for some baby pictures of me and as I was rummaging our old pile of photo albums, i kept on saying 'how cute!, why am i so cute before and not now?' hahaha!"

Baby Nina, "look how fat I am!"



So what do you think? :)) bata pa lang model na! hahaha just kidding 

Because of these photos Char and I wanted to make baby picture inspired photos (like what ANTM c13 did at "Re-Enacting Baby Photos" look at here!)

Since I am showing you our ancient-times, here below are picture from our last year photo shoot  
(we used digital camera and tripod so we can have picture together.) 

Fun pic from last year! 

Nina:
Atmosphere pink and gray dress
Celine gladiator wedges (courtesy of Char!)
star layered necklace

Char:
Mint gray and black dress
Vivacci shiny leather black shoes




thank you for reading!



P.S.

Please help me win Almost Spring Contest!
step 1:
go to this link http://kawaiijunkie.com/
step 2:
go to the lower right, find the poll and vote NINA



Thank you all who already voted me and will vote me 
a BIG HUG for every one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.