Thursday, March 24, 2011

NEW BACKGROUND!

I just finished  making our new background!
it suppose to be like this:

this is my vision in making the new background

But because of resolution differences in other computers, I can't make it look like this (too bad.)
so I end up placing it in the left side. (look at here! <---- )

and here is the original image of our background! I lined it traditionally with pen and colored it using SAI. I used Adobe Photoshop in editing the background.

Char as the Runway Doll! 

Me as a photographer :>

Any comments, suggestions and violent reactions? XD

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.