Sunday, March 13, 2011

Supportive Blogger Award

CharNina Productions
presents
"The Awesome! Supportive Blogger Award"


Here's the code for the image :)

You can repost this on your blog so we'll know that you've received it already.. :)


Thank You to everyone who have been supporting us and helping us in the contests that we join.
Like I said in my previous blog update, I'll be sending our awesome blogger friends this cute award as a token of appreciation. We are really grateful to have friends like you so here's an award originally made by Char & Nina for you! Hope you like it!

From Char:

"To those who helped me in the Chiminess First Major Contest either by re-posting the post or making me as your referrer, Thank You!"


From Nina:


"To those who voted for me at the Kawaii Junkie contest, though I didn't win. I still appreciate that you helped me. Thank you!"

Amiroar
Aiverlyn
Angel
Michelle
Sin Li
Liezel
Jhanna
Jaye
Emily
Stephanie

We only announced here those who declared that they helped us but if missed someone, please tell us so. Just drop a comment here!

P.S. Answer our POLL please (located at the right sidebar)

2 comments:

Mayumi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

aww that's so sweet of you ^_^

thank you too

and sorry to hear that you didn't win but anyways loosing is part of a contest, atleast you know that you did your best :)

Liezel Carreon Landicho said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Thanks sis for the award. :)

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.