Thursday, March 31, 2011

My "Runway" Bride




This was taken last year, I am the Cord Secondary Sponsor in my Aunt’s wedding. After the wedding, I took the opportunity to took picture with the beautiful church. Beautiful scenery don’t you agree? ^^ I really love the place, it was perfect for weddings.

My dress owns quite story. I first wore this dress at my friend's debut. It was the first debut I will be attending so I got excited and bought 2 dresses, then, I saw this beautiful hot pink-peachy dress at a  bazaar. Even though I used all my savings buying the previous 2 dresses I told my self "I know I should buy it". I did a lot of negotiation with the store owner so she can give me a discount. We are nagtatawaran for almost 1 hour and finally she gave me like 30% discount! It was really memorable for me :) 




1 comments:

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

wow. quite a story, huh! hahaha :) nice negotiation :D

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.