Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blissful Sunday

Hello October, It's only 82 days until Christmas! It is only now that I feel the -ber months. I can now sense the slight cold bites of the north east monsoon or the "hanging-amihan". Soon enough jackets will be on anyone's outfit. But before that, I reveled on my last sunny days this year by wearing sleeveless, hat, and shorts!
What I am wearing here are from our lovely sponsors Frances Manila and Simon's Closet. You can win these joining our giveaway here "Rainfall Giveaway Part 2: Accessories to match!
Simon's Closet tassel earrings
Frances Manila colorful checkered top
I wearing the bangs that I got from Rosey Chiq
Neu pink wedges


Have you joined our giveaway? Clikie-clikie
What do you think about my look? 
Are you also excited for Christmas? :)

2 comments:

casper+pearl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

aw youre so cute! and you have impeccable style!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Smother me said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

cute cute cute!

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.