Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 things I hate

At last! Nina's back online. :)) Haha. Welcome back Nina!

Start..

1. ALCOHOL. I drink cocktail drinks occasionally (at parties, gigs, etc.), I don't drink beer -- I've tasted but didn't enjoy it LOL. :)) Plus: I didn't want to be addicted to alcohol 'coz it doesn't just destroys figure but destroys image and sanity as well.. >:P


2. SMOKE. I don't smoke, I will never -- and I'm proud of that.. I don't get it why teens get peer pressured even if they don't like to do it.. People don't consider the fact that they could hurt themselves and the people that surround them.


3. DRUGS. Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears -- what we're they thinking? wasting their money, image and time for something that gives them more drawbacks than benefits. If I became rich and have nothing to spend my money with anything anymore, I'll walk along the Commonwealth, Ave. and give money to unfortunate people then after my work there is done, I'm sure there's a lot of charities and environmental campaigns that are willing to accept donations. I don't get the point. I'm not gonna waste my life to drugs. There are a lot of ways to use your money productively. Say NO to Drugs! :) Teehee.


PS. The minute I turned off my computer last night was the time all my blog ideas kept flowing out of my head. Too much for wrong timing. Phew! Lucky Me! (sarcastic tone).


Thanks to Nina's comment, i realized that i posted an incomplete article. i checked my notepad and i knew that i wrote something related to what she said in her comment.. so, now it's complete. :)

2 comments:

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Lindsay, Paris & Britney do not wasted any money buying their drugs. They have anything and they do have a lot of money but nothing to spend on. Not a waste of money but a waste of life XD

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

thanks for the comment, narealize ko hindi pa tpos ung article ko. i checked my notepad(the one you gave as give-away on your debut) may mga kasunod pa pala.. :))

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.