Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick FX Pimple Eraser - Review


  • Size: 10g
  • Price: 49.00 php
  • Available at: SM Department stores, Watsons
  • Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin C, Niacinamide
  • The product claims:"helps dry up pimples, helps diminish and reduce dark spots due to scarring, helps protect skin against the sun"



I bought this product at Watsons last February 2013. My three other classmates also bought, and we decided to try this product. During that time we're stressing on our school works and having break outs. With an affordable price of 49 php, nothing too much to lose for a try. The packaging looks promising, it’s simple and its active ingredients were commonly known for natural anti-pimple solutions (Salicylic acid [Aspirin] for example, it is used to lessen inflammation). It said it was manufactured from Korea, which is convincing because most of Korean products today are proven effective.

QUICK FX a mild product compared all the anti-pimple products I tried. QUICK FX feels more like vitamins than a medication for the skin. It smells like a sunblock lotion with the same consistency of it. Changes in the skin can’t be noticed for overnight, you can observe the product full effect after 1 to 2 weeks of using. My skin did not itch or reddened while using it. But it’s quite oily that made my face shine, maybe because of the Mineral Oil content. But, I can manage it by patting some blotting paper.

Two of us said that the product did not help drying up our pimple. But two of my classmate who also tried this said that the product was effective for them drying their pimple, for 2 days she applied the cream 2x a day. She showed me it, and I see the evidence that what said was true. It dries quicker than normal, but not that quick~ 2vs2 maybe the product was really effective if hiyang ka.

But what I can totally agree is the product is really effective reducing dark spots and whitens skin. For one week of using it I can notice that the red spots were lessened and same to my other classmates. May of our friends also noticed the change. And when they asked us what we were using, they also wanted to buy the product. Haha.

SUMMARY
Packaging: 
I like the packaging with its resealable sachet easy to use and can fit to any pouches.

Price: 
49 php is affordable, but don’t expect too much for a product that only costs 49 php :) 

Effectiveness: 
Pimple drying were effective to some, but not to all. 
Whitening, thumbs up for this! It’s really effective lessening dark/red spots. 

To buy or not to buy:
I’ve been using this for months now. And I like the product it’s not too harsh for my skin. Not really a solution for erasing my pimple but I like the product for it whitens my skin and removes or lessen my pimple scars. It’s up to you if you want to try, but I would be recommending for you to try it.



Disclaimer: I am not paid to write this review. 






4 comments:

Yesha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

It's true that it depends on one's skin. I have a friend who tried this product yet it didn't work for her. At least it is still useful to you as you said it lessens the marks and all

Thanks for sharin'

Xoxo
Yesha
http://alldolled-up.info

Yesha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

It's true that it depends on one's skin. I have a friend who tried this product yet it didn't work for her. At least it is still useful to you as you said it lessens the marks and all

Thanks for sharin'

Xoxo
Yesha
http://alldolled-up.info

Yesha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

It's true that it depends on one's skin. I have a friend who tried this product yet it didn't work for her. At least it is still useful to you as you said it lessens the marks and all

Thanks for sharin'

Xoxo
Yesha
http://alldolled-up.info

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

In all fairness with this product, it's effective! By the way, i am suffering from cystic acnes for years (Arrgggh!), esp. during my periods. Until i accidentally saw this product in watson, thanks God! I thought this couldn't make it up with my acnes since it's cystic acnes but i swear, as i used it continuously, normally my cystic acnes swell so big but after applying it continuously for about 3 days( 3x a day), i swear it all stops swelling, i mean it doesn't allow my acnes to swell like that of before. Now, as soon as i feel that an acne starts to show, i apply it right away with this product. I will recommend this to everyone suffering from acne since i have a very sensitive skin but with quick fx there has no reaction noted.

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.