I had a date with my dear friend Chriza at Trinoma last Monday November 29, 2010. She need to buy gift for her exchange gift in their Christmas party. I agreed to accompany with a condition that we should have food-trip! heehee~
The one in stripes is me and the other one wearing the indigo top is Chriza.
By the way, Char is also with us! But she had to do an important matter so we had to separate.
A glimpse of Char (wearing peach)
Chriza need to buy gifts for her exchange gift and she is hoping to find a nice green top for their Christmas party.
1. Gift 1 (for a boy)
2. Gift 2 (for a boy also)
3. Green Top
On our way searching gifts for these two boys we tried...
For P80.00 you can have these big heart rings at Pop Culture.
For P140.00 (something) you can have this shiny cute police cap.
I don't know how much a one cap cost, I forgot to look hehe but you can buy these on Comic Alley.
Chriza saw a shirt in Pinoy Lab which she bought for Gift no. 1
Chriza holding the Gift 1
She bought her Gift no.2 at Art work which where we bought our shirts too :)
The Design on my shirt is Mag-tataho and hers is Sorbetero. And here how it looks.
Me wearing magtataho and Chriza wearing sorbetero
In real life here is magtataho and sorbetero looks like.
(from top left clockwise: magtataho, taho, sorbetes, sorbetero)FYI
- Magtataho - One who sells Taho.
- Taho - Fresh tofu with sago and arnibal.
- Sago - made from starch in small circle shapes when boiled in water it becomes edible.
- Arnibal - Sugar syrup.
- Sorbetero - One who sells sorbetes or dirty ice cream as they called it.
- Sorbetes or Dirty Ice Cream - Ice cream which is coconut milk is used instead of dairy milk with touch of Filipino flavors such as cheese, buko, cookies&cream, strawberry, ube, etc.
We had fun shopping, but too bad we did not find a nice green top for Chriza.
Food Trip - Crazy Crepes
We like sweets.
For a change, we went to "no cone zone"
and we met the Crazy Crepes!
- Crepes - very thin pancake with variety of fillings like cream, ice cream, fruits, chocolate, nuts, etc.
How do they make this?
- They make these thin pancakes with a flat circular frying pan.
- Then they will put the fillings you chose.
- It will be rolled like a cone.
- TADA its done!
See those happy faces? haha
Sweet and creammmmy! yumm-yumm! Ice cream, whipped cream, fresh fruits, chocolate, nuts and the thin pancake taste delicious all together. I say its a perfect dessert! :)
And for drinks, we went to Starbucks.
Me on left and Chriza on right
And here is our outfit.
- Curly hair (I used flat irons in here! ^_^)
- Loose brown stripe shirt
- Liquid leggings
- Gray & black doll shoes
- Robot necklace and Green bangles
- Puff sleeve violet top
- Semi-liquid leggings
- Doll shoes chucks
- Yellow bag
We did a lot of wacky poses too!
Chriza on the escalator, blocking every body to pass lol!
(from right) Chriza with Yogi Bear. Me copying the pose on the poster. Chriza on chainsaw?