Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mix and Match

Heyaa! Nina here again ^_^

I Just wanted to share to you what I wore last Saturday.. I got inspired by the manikin I saw in SM! I didn't take a photo (because it wasn't allowed) so I'll just describe it to you.
Well, it has...
1. Floral flowy skirt
2. Light gray cardigan
3. Belt
4. Plain top

It's somehow look like this.
























Before that, I talked to Char and I showed her this picture.

Nina: Its like what I saw on SM...

Char: Girrlyyy ;)

Nina: I like it XD

Char: haha yes its cute. :) you can wear it with wedge or thongs

And sooo.. I opened my closet then, and did a mix and match!

With my...
1. Green floral flowy skirt
2. Plain white top
3. Dark gray cardigan
4. Red belt

It turned out like this.































Char said that I should put some necklace :)


It was years ago since I wear that floral green skirt because it think it was too "manang". (manang means old lady) So I'm so glad that It turned good, well somehow haha.




BTW.. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part1 was GOOD. +_+ click the link for rotten-tomatoes review.










5 comments:

chriza24 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Hala! I agree it's soo nice. Let's watch the part2 together. K?

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

helloooo chriza-patootieee imy. thanks for droppin by :D

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Yey lets have a date again HAHA July pa ata un. Char treat us Harry Potter on your bday hahaha

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

HP nalang? no more handa? haha

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

well, isa lang ung HP hahahahah >:))

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.