Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Fashion Icons (Part 1)

I was so inspired to make blog posts tonight because we have just been awarded but then I saw something very (i don't know the right term for what i'm feeling right now) annoying and irritating, oh PISSED! (Perfect term!) that technically made me lose all my positive energy.. Oh well.. :/

I'm going to post the entry about the blog awards after Nina has confirmed it..

MY FASHION ICONS: Part 1

Yes, I'm definitely addicted -- not obsessed -- to young Disney stars like Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, and some others.. I adore their fashion styles and of course, their talents.

I love Baby V's boho and hippie chic fashion 'coz it goes well with her filipina-chinese-latina-irish-american indian look and personality. and we have something in common! (as to i think at least)

Formal Events:

i love her hairstyle here and her long romantic gown matched with layered necklace



Photoshoots:


Hairstyle:




i like to achieve her big long dark waves/tresses/curls



I actually didn't know that V had this kind of hairstyle.. this is my version of no-make-up, straight hair with full bangs (on right -- on gray top)



Personal Style:







I also love Selena's fun and sophisticated looks 'coz it definitely fits her personality and she dresses appropriately (by age and genre) to certain events. Note: I like her overall characteristic.

Formal Events:

from her music video "A Year Without Rain"


Photoshoots:



from her music video "Naturally"


from her album "Kiss and Tell"

from her album "Kiss and Tell"


Hairstyle:

from her single "Round and Round"

from her album "Kiss and Tell"


from her music video "Naturally"


from her music video "Naturally"
from her music video "Falling Down"



To be continued..
xoxo.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.