Monday, February 14, 2011

Girl Talk!

I'm on SUPER vacation (no school from December to April) so forgive me if I'm bored and don't have anything to do.. There are three things that I feel now that I'm on a major vacation: 1.) I am schoolwork-free so it means I'm stress-free 2.) I spend my time at home unproductively 3.) And There's a part of me that wants to extend my vacation and the other part wants to go to school already! *confusing, i know*

So! I'll share What's In My Make-up Purse / Kikay Kit
(off-topic)

An overview for my small kikay kit/make-up purse







Eye products - Mostly Careline, Nichido and Ever Bilena. (and mostly given by my tita/aunt)




My mirror! (given by Cherie

Utilities


I don't know why I put this in my purse but this is the safest place for my guitar pick!


A safety pin should always be in your purse at all times!
Trust me, it's just a small spring but it's totally useful and helpful..


Lip products


2009 Christmas Gift from Cherie






Shimmer powder -- great for special occasions


Face powder -- for everyday.. (but I don't use this often 'coz I have dry skin)



16th birthday present from my Mom.














My 2011 Planner from Tomato








Sony Ericsson Xperia -- my new phone! :)





2010 Christmas gift from my Beloved Parents



My wallet




Charles & Keith


2010 Christmas Gift from my Ninang / Aunt


My Perfume


"CURIOUS" by: Britney Spears


My grandmother's sister's present from London (not sure if I got that right)

I just used our digicam so sorry for the shots if you don't like it..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.