Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Planner

I got this free planner from Watsons. This was originally my mom's planner but she's not using it so she gave it to me.
the front cover, the planner is really colorful

I started writing on my planner/journal, I usually draw on it


and what I really happy about this planner are these coupons!


theres are a lot of other coupons but this three most interest me :>
I got 50% coupon from e.l.f. lipstick, 50% coupon from e.l.f. cream eyeliner, and 15% coupon from e.l.f. shimmer eye pencil.

Tomorrow, Char and I will go to SM North, and I am planning to use my e.l.f. lipstick coupon. I searched reviews about it and this site really helped me to pick color http://makeupfu.byethost8.com/2009/09/02/elf-mineral-lipstick



I am planning to buy Party Pink or Nicely Nude 

I am excited for tomorrow, and I promise to blog you what will happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.