Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Seniors' Night '14

Every opportunity to dress up makes me a very happy girl. I enjoy it too much. Formal events are my fave since I get to dress up full-on. It's quite expensive though but I have my ways (like borrowing, renting, etc.) *harhar*. I sometimes attend events even for just the sake of dressing up. Haha! But I'm not saying that that is the case here. I actually enjoyed my college party more than I expected. I was also nominated as Queen of the Night because of this dress! Heheee.

Here's what I wore that night:

Forever 21 dress borrowed from a friend (thank you so much Fran!!)

Heels from Rajo! by Parisian (check my post here)










Dresslily hair extension (read my review post here)




Forever 21 glitter gold nail stickers
with Marianne
with Nadine (left) and Julie (right)
with (left-right) Mari, Nadine and Julie


with Seph!
with Nina, my forever buddy!!
Hope you enjoyed my post as much as I enjoyed the party! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.