Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day 2011!



My 2011 Valentines wasn't so special after all.. I was expecting a lot from someone, but I guess life just wasn't really what you expect.. Well, I know that Valentines Day cannot be only spent with your partner/love one but can also be with your family and friends.. So, I'm still grateful that after all this misunderstandings and heartbreaksI still have my friends and family to hold on to..

I spent the holiday at home with my 'lil sister. We watched the "Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2", wrote love songs, danced, and rapped our hearts out with the song "Love the way you lie by: Rihanna ft. Eminem"

Fairytales are every girl's dream..

Well I know some had a great time this valentines so I wanna know what you guys and gals did and how/with whom did you spend the holidays with. I want to be happy for you guys! Tell me your story.. (and I might even post your story here if you have made me smitten or kilig (in tagalog)! Comment below!



http://charnina.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-special-contest-story-to.html -- contest still ongoing!


Credits to Icon/Banner: thefadingnight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.