Thursday, February 24, 2011

so what's new?

Char made new changes in our blog, and so I am here to tell you what it is! haha

1. THE POLL



Please answer our poll on the right side bar so that we'll know what post interest you ^^  and so we could improve our blog..



2. THE FORM


I really love this part ^^ you can send us messages either for link exchange, suggestions, inquiries, personal messages and violent reactions (oh no, please haha).

It is located in the "TAGBOARD" navigation but the previous chatbox (shoutmix) is still there for public messages, greetings and advertisements (for your blog). Still drop us a tag, okay?


3. THE BADGE 


our badge was moved to the "blogger world" navigation which is originally located in the "tagboard" navigation. Feel free to link us using our badge ^^ 


4. THE NINA'S PROFILE
Char did not edit this one, but I did haha 


I placed my recent picture! yay! and I added little things about me :D 
and also if you have time visit my chictopia!


Thank you for reading! 

1 comments:

benny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

nice beautifull

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.