Friday, December 3, 2010

Nina's Notebook

During classes when I feel bored, expect that my notebook will look like this :))


(Can you see the ninja turtle? haha, the one who look like octopus is Void from DOTA and beside him is th Guardian Wisp.)




yeaahh.. I doodle a lot. X]
By the way, this is my Nutrition notebook.

I like to color the masked girl. When I got home I used SAI (digital painting software) to color, and this is my progress for now.






I think... I wont continue coloring this anymore, because the face of the girl is disproportional? Haha I don't know? I don't just want to continue this, I'll just draw another masked girl and color it haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.