Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hanging







Beige shorts from Plains & Prints | Shoes from Celine
Pink Polka-dots top from Centris Bazaar | Necklace from  Frances Manila

These photo's were inspired from yowayowacamera.com's levitating photos. 
I didn't expect that all these jumping were pretty tiring! I thought it's simple to take levitating photos. But to have a blank, relaxed, poker-face while jumping took me a lot of practice. Also, it is important to have a good photographer buddy to capture you while you're still in air (I want to thank my brother for doing this for me!). I have tons of failed-shots while on action, and these few were the only ones that look decent. 



5 comments:

Clare said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

i love the shots! you did a pretty good job, maybe i'll try this too someday :D
anyways can we exchange links? i've already added your link to my links page :D

Potpot said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

interesting:)

Penda Penn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

i love love love the first photo!
this is such a great concept, but i can almost imagine the 100 hrs it took you to take these. Kisses for the effort ~

anyway, i'm following you and your bff.
i would appreciate it if you can follow back ~ <3

lots of lovin'
www.ohpenda.com

Justin Vawter said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

I think this is your best post!! the shots are insanely amazing.. my fave is the first one.. very cool!!

Cheers~!

- Justin -
The World According To Me

Yesha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Good job :)
This is so cool! Love all the shots :)

More, more, more ^ ^

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.