Thursday, November 1, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013: Super Model Philippines and L'Oreal Paris

First of all I want to thank L'Oreal Paris Philippines for picking me as one of the winners of Instagram Challenge #GiveInToColor. I won an all-access pass to L'Oreal Paris Show on October 23, hihi. It felt like a birthday gift to me, because the show was exactly on my birthday! ♥


Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 Day 1, October 23, 2012
The first show we attended was the Super Model Philippines. All models, male and female, were fierce and confident on the runway. All of them wanted to be crowned as the next Super Model Philippines, but only two will have the title; One male and one female. 
Nervous contestants while waiting for the announcement of the Top-6.

Before announcing the winners. Joey Espino made a beautiful speech. He's really proud that Filipinos were gradually starting to know the existence of Philippine fashion.

One last walk, and the judges were ready to announce who won the Super Model Philippines. 

Gerard Go, won the first male Super Model Philippines title. 
May Ann Naguit, female Super Model Philippines 2012. 
Congrats to them! 


After the first show, because of the all access pass from L'Oreal Paris Philippines, we had a privilege to go to the make-up room. Though, when we went there, models are already on the backstage. Too bad we're little late, but it's okay. The chance to go inside the make-up room doesn't happen very often :D




Char is enjoying the seat~ 

My turn! hehe.

Us with the staffs of L'Oreal Paris Philippines, I especially thanks Janyn for showing us around!
I'm really happy that L'Oreal Paris Philippines gave me 3 tickets so I can watch the show with my 2 best friends, Char and Chriza. 

Now it's time to line for the show.

Inside, excitedly waiting for the show to start. 

Some celebrities seen watching the show: Fanny Serrano (left) and Theresa Prietto (right).

And finally the show started! First was Albert Andrada's Designs.

And Erza Santos' Designs.
Albert Andrada and Erza Santos celebrating the success of their show.


Read more, view our outfit post here: Flare

6 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Congrats for winning! :)
i love all the pictures. Sana makapunta din ako sa ganyang event. :)

Lhyzie
new post at - http://www.midnightstars.org/2012/11/movie-date-with-boyfriend.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

That was some birthday gift! Wish I can also get a chance like that :)

April-Perez.com said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

all access pass??? omg super lucky!!!!!

xo,
Miss-April.info

Justin Vawter said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Cool!! Congrats by the way.. I actually have two tickets to the Men's Fashion show but it was Sunday at starts at 9pm so I wasn't able to go.. I guess PFW was one great event I have missed.. :)

Cheers~!

- Justin -
The World According To Me

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Awesome pics! I love the collection and your outfit:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Kazuto Kirigaya said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

I hope the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me a lot.

María Inés Rivero

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.