Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Flower Feast

Tomato knitted cardigan | Thrifted blue floral dress | Brown belt | Mattewo periwinkle floral wedges  

Since it is summer and the weather is really hot, I folded the sleeves of my Tomato knitted cardigan to make it look like a vest. Then I belt it to shape me up, and also, belting would help the folded part not to collapse haha. I really love my blue floral dress not only because I'm so fond of florals and flowy cloths, but, it only cost me a half a hundred haha, wise buy isn't it? :D 

Agioo~ It's really hot today. T_T


H.A.K. 
(hugs and kisses! haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.