Friday, April 6, 2012

Clear as a Rain

Thrifted sheer polka top | White tank top | Bazaar pleated shorts | Brown belt | Green accessories | Pearl necklace | Mattewo denim heels
Sorry about the recent brush doodles I made on my photos haha. I added it up because I think it's cute :"> and this is to show a little of what I think about my outfit.
My look has terno-colors! :D All these cool shades of blue reminds me of rain, swimming pool and the beach. I badly wanted to go to the beach right now huhu.
I bought this sheer polka top a long time ago from ukay, thinking that I could make a beach bag from it. But the idea has passed and I totally forgot about it. Now, I found it folded deep down in my cabinet. I didn't know that it will look good over a white tank top and pleated shorts, well not until now haha.

H.A.K. 
(hugs and kisses! haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.