Monday, December 19, 2011

Fashion Houses

What if choosing houses to live in are like clothes you wear and change everyday? I found these amazing houses at oddee.com and weburbanist.com. I can say that they are really quite amazing and if your interested on buying and selling houses you can visit this link housebuyerbureau.co.uk

I FEEL VINTAGE & CLASSY
I wanna live like a royal princess at Mariah Carey's house in Beverly Hills. Look how big that house is and the interior was very fancy with the gold and white theme. Oh come on! For a girl like me, why wouldn't I want to live in that palace?



I FEEL BARBIE & GIRLY 
This is a barbie-inspired doll house in Malibu in honor of Barbie's 50th celebration. Look how modern and kikay that black and hot pink theme is!


I FEEL NATURAL & COOL
The most luxurious Eco-Mansion in Florida. Not only does it provide luxurious design of large glass windows, a tropical garden, cozy interior and relaxing view of water/aquarium but it also includes solar panels and environmentally conscious lighting that reduces electricity consumption by 70 percent. For living in a tropical country, this is the dream house for me.


I FEEL UNIQUE & ECLECTIC 
These bizarre houses are really extraordinary. I'm curious on how it look like if I can see them personally.
Toilet shape house in South Korea

Inversion house in Texas

Crooked house from Poland
Upside down house in Poland

But in the end we should't forget that even though we have the most  luxurious, most fancy or most unique house in the world, the best house you can have is the place that you can call home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.