Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bloom

I found this photo really cute because my dog, Jairus, and I are both tilting our heads. lol!
My pug, Blossom, wants to join my mini-photoshoot, too!
So I instructed them where to pose. Haha!
 I think my bag will look better on Jairuz, but he refuses it. He's not a girl daw.
 Braid with ribbon <3
SM Department Store bandeau swimsuit | sheer top that I won from a giveaway | Landmark tulle skirt | Unlisted shoes | lace bag that I received from my birthday
Photography: Nina
Post-processing: Char

These past few days were either rainy or sunny. I can't practically plan ahead what to wear. This day was  super hot that's why I just wore something light on top, technically swimsuit + cover-up, and matched it with a tulle skirt to not make it look like I'm going to the beach 'coz I'm not. You can spot some of my photos where I'm sweating so hard. Good thing I'm wearing comfy clothes to combat the heat. I also tried editing my photos using curves for the first time. Curves are my new photo addiction right now. I've been downloading free ones from the net for the past few hours and here's some that works on my current shots. I put different curves on these so it looks inconsistent in one post. Sorry but I like to try everything, atleast for now!

If you know any sites where I could download more Photoshop Curves for free, please drop a comment below! Thanks!

XX.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.