Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hangover

Black Liquid Betty Leggings | Deep Purple Studded Parisian Purse | Navy Cropped Tomato Top | Black Peep Toe Parisian Heels | Silver Layered DIY Necklace

This is not really a "hangover" haha. The true story is when I curled my hair... it really messed up, like I just woke up from bed and partied a lot from last night. 
I am wearing my cropped Tomato top! I really like this top :) love the shredded part and the chains on it. 
My cat was with me in this picture, too bad she is not wearing her clothes like last time

H.A.K. ♡
(hugs and kisses! haha)






2 comments:

Elilea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

can't help but notice your cat :D

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Hahaha she's quite KSP XD

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.