Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'll be your princess

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since our last update! We're so sorry! School is just as hectic as hell! But since it's already our Christmas break, we'll be able to update more often.

So! Onto the sharing part. I remember when I was appointed to be a cord secondary sponsor for my mom's friend's wedding. I was excited because I get to be a part of something special and I get to be all pampered up for the occasion (lol!). I felt like a princess for the day because of the royal blue traditionally designed gown that I had to wear. I requested for a messy updo to complete the royalty look. I've never had my hair up on any occasion before. This was the first time and I loved it! It's a completely different me! My dad didn't like it tho, "I look older than 17" he said (I was 17 then) HAHA. How bout you? What'd you guys think?

 Had my hair, make up and nails done at Metro Salon - along Fairview. 

Me as a cord secondary sponsor






A super windy candid shot, :))

The only thing missing though to make this look complete, is a tiara.
This one looks oddly fierce.

And whenever I talk about princesses, the first thing that come to my mind is the Disney Princesses. (Maybe because I love Disney. lol!)


I found some great tiaras/headpieces at Rosie Willett Designs and matched it with the personality and style of the Disney Princesses.

AURORA

CINDERELLA

TIANA

BELLE

JASMINE

ARIEL

SNOW WHITE

There are a lot of beautiful designs/pieces from Rosie Willett Designs that are categorized into these collections: Innocence, Tutu, Roses and Lace, Opulence, Bohemian Romance, Contemporary Glamour, Traditional Elegance.

And this is the latest Disney Princesses line-up. With Tiana of The Princess and the Frog as the newest in the group.
The current line-up of the Disney Princess franchise.
From left to right: Snow White, Pocahontas, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tiana, Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel, and Mulan.

I also found this great boutique designing bridal gowns inspired by these princesses! http://www.disneybridal.com/bridalgowns.html




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.