Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chalk Fashion Rocks

Hey everyone! I just got back from a long vacation at Candon, Ilocos Sur. I'll blog about that soon, but now, I'll be blogging about some things that I did this semestral break.

Last October 15, I got a special invite at the Chalk Fashion Rocks Party at the Ronac Art Center, Greenhills. I was suppose to go there with Nina, of course, but then she got some other plans at the same date so I just invited my family to accompany me since my mom wanted to go out that night.



Chalk Magazine holds a party every year in celebration for their anniversary. This was actually my first time to attend such event and I can't wait to attend more parties like this soon.

My mom and lil sister


The event was hosted by Andi Manzano and Dino Imperial.

They hosted games with Samsung Galaxy Y as the prize! I regret that I didn't join.




My mom and dad


I'm wearing this new pair of salmon trousers that I bought at the Rockwell Tent Bazaar. I super love it because not only you can wear it to parties but you can wear it to the beach as well! I actually bought it at a swimwear brand, Koi and it's just below 1000 pesos! I've been searching for wide-leg pants for so long and this was the best that I could find! Its material is high quality, so soft and flowy, and it doesn't get wrinkled easily like cotton does.

Accessories all from the bazaar as well.
Loving this new piece -- Ear Cuff!
Nude Pumps that I only bought for 500 pesos! Cheap find! lol.

I even get to meet Camille Co of www.itscamilleco.com !



Since my mom, dad and sister don't have special invites, they have to buy their tickets for 90 pesos each. The ticket is inclusive of a loot bag, and an entrance at the party.

And the loot bag contains these! Sulit naman, diba?
You can only buy one magazine at 90 pesos in the market so it's sulit that we get to have two magazines plus other freebies at the party for just the amount.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.