Sunday, September 18, 2011

September Feature: Color Matching

 First Be Featured Entry in CharNina

Charlene Tan
of


Look Description:
Here's one of the photos that had been taken of me, not perfect, but peaceful :) hope you'll visit my visual diary/ occasional fashion updates! :) - Charlene

                           Char Says:
Charlene's outfit is totally young and fresh! I love the summer-y and preppy pieces together. My favorite part in this ensemble is the small white clutch and knee-high socks! She is definitely rocking the blue & white colors though a few beaded bracelets will add a little cute touch in here too! Very pretty! You're an 8.5! :)

                            Nina Says: 
What I first notice here was her knee-socks, it reminds me of anime school girls that use knee-socks in their uniforms which is really cute! I also like the color matching, blue floral dress, hat and socks. Her look was very charming and refreshing. It would be great to wear it outdoors during sunny days. I want to try wearing knee-socks and probably will also try this look! 




Thanks for sharing Charlene! Visit her awesome fashion diary to see more of her looks!


Wanna be featured here too? Just go to the Get Featured navigation on the right and follow the details!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.