Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Project Zebra




I bought this sticker skin at FCM today (for only 25 pesos). And as you can see it is zebra. I do love zebra print a lot, in fact I have shoes, glasses, scarf and a key chain that have zebra (see the pictures below).

My first zebra print is my shoes, then my mother gave me zebra glasses.
This scarf was a Christmas gift from my friend Chriza. (btw. this is char wearing the scarf)
A souvenir Zebra key chain from Jenna, all of my friends knew that i love zebra prints! haha 


And now, I am adding another zebra print to my items. I'll put this zebra sticker skin at my phone :) yay!
Things I need: pencil, scissors and my phone of course.

(look I have giraffe print pencil haha)

I started tracing the case of my phone. It's really hard to trace this one because the edges are not that even and I need to make it fit exactly to my phone.


I did a lot of cutting here XD and my table was really messy.


And after "a lot of cutting" I already paste the sticker.


Because the skin is furry, when you cut it the edges the furs fall out , and it will look undone. So I used lighter to polish the edges and since the furs are nylon, which is plastic, it will melt on fire. I didn't put it directly on fire, I just passing it over the flame or else my case will burn.

before and after using the lighter in edges.
 And here is the final product! 


I am really happy it went out well! Another zebra in my collection! yey!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!


4 comments:

aby ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

OMG! same here i'm in love with wild animal prints. I want to try it with my phone too. hehe

good job! :)

Jonessa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

sooo cute nina! i like this little diy! and i agree zebra print is so adorable! :)

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

@aby It's really easy ^^ you should try too
@jonessa yay! :D thank you jonessa :>

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

You're so artistic. I wanna try it to my phone too. :)) Thanks for the idea!

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.