Monday, October 11, 2010

"The Blog Bug"

I'm officially diagnosed with the infection of the "Blogger Disease".

For the past two days, I was thinking of having my blog activated again. I am in Blogspot since November 2007 and had been actively blogging (in Blogspot) for like 1 year or less then I got busy at school so I stopped. Now, I'm back for good.

The reason why I'm back blogging again is because I don't know what to do in Facebook anymore. I got bored playing games and my Facebook is now just for Friends' Updates, Photos and Status and for some of my favorite applications like What to Wear and Nightclub City. Well, Enough of Facebook chitchat.

I just want to share to you guys how and when I started blogging. Well, it was when my bestfriend in grade school, Chatty, introduced me the world of internet. She migrated to USA so we find ways to communicate. We were sending letters through snail mail then she told me about the internet. We started sending emails in year 2004 (i was 11 y/o and horrible in English grammar). She had a blog then at Xanga and Blogdrive and we eventually decided to make our own blog. I was immature about HTML, JAVA and other website functionalities but luckily our school offered lessons about those so I became knowledgeable enough although not professional. That's how i learned about blogging.

I have been bitten by the "Blog Bug".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.