Sunday, June 3, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday (Day 5): Grand Allure

This is our second day at the Philippine Fashion Week.Now for the event, Grand Allure, collections designed by Aris Pico, Boyet Dy sango, Edgar San Diego, Fanny Serrano, Gil Macaibay, June Pugat, Luis delos Santos, Cherry Samuya Veric, Mitzi Quilendrino-Bustos, and Popo Go


Aris Pico's gowns with bold striking colors and detailed ensembles patterned on it.

Boyet Dy sango's fierce flowy red dresses with gold ensemble details.

Cherry Samuya Veric
Cherry Samuya Veric's detailed beads embroidered on the sexy fitting dresses and matching it with bashing glamorous head pieces. 

Edgar Santiago's dresses look like modern kimono, cool isn't? :D I'm a little fan here of Japanese culture, so I really liked his collection.


For me, Fanny Serrano's all white models owned the ramp; with his exquisite white textured layered dresses and for the fact that he used piƱa cloth in his collection which is very Filipino.


Gil Macaibay's flowy feminine dresses with flowery ensembles. 

June Pugat's bold neutral earthy tone dresses.

I love Luis delos Santos's gown with pockets on it haha, very handy in deed. 



This is my favorite :) I love the back part of this chiffon gown

Mitzi Quilendrino-Bustos's wedding gowns are breathtaking. 

Popo Go's elegant dresses are perfect for evening parties.



I was astonished with the glamorous designs in Grand Allure it brought me back the spirit of Prom haha, I want to have a prom once again because of these. For our outfit, Char and I had matching outfit again; I call it "The Sweet Peach".


Char's outfit: 
Tomato peach blazer, Tomato black and gold dress, Le Donne nude shoes, silver necklace


Nina's outfit:
XOXO black top, Koi Swimwear pink palazzo pants, SM department store red belt, Mattewo blue denim heels, silver accessories

8 comments:

Emmerey Rose said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

cool outfits :))
I wish I was and can able to be in that event too.

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Thanks Em! :D

chaxpage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

my friend was able to attend the said event, was a bit jealous. :3 i love Luis delos Santos's gown its wearable for parties or some events.. :)

Lhyzie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Wasn't able to go in that event. Sayang. I love your outfit :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

prettay! :)
havent been here for so long. have a nice day :D

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Hi. The dress on very first photo worn by Danica Magpantay is not Aris Pico's work. It's June Pugat's. :)

Nina said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

@Anonymous Sorry I misplaced the photo. I edited it already. Thank you for correcting it :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

Gil Macaibay <3


-RT
facebook.com/BABIclothing

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.