Friday, February 10, 2012

We love what we do


We forgot to bring a mirror so this is Char being koboy
Our van (slash) dressing room.
Looks like it was prepared by a crew but honestly, it was just the two of us.


Red poncho from TNC Manila (sponsor prize) | hot pink bandage skirt from Divisoria | black booties from Parisian | gem ring from Yen's Butingthings

Sequined polo top from TNC Manila (sponsor prize) | black liquid leggings


Floral jumpsuit from TNC Manila (sponsor prize) | turban from Rockwell Tent bazaar | single feather earring from Simone's Closet | black wedges from People are People

Good thing the gardener didn't sweep off the dry leaves yet, it was perfect for this outfit! Oh how I wish we have Autumn here in the Phils.
"My favorite outfit from the shoot!" -Char
Black scalloped top from Sachico Shop | denim maxi skirt from Simone's Closet (sponsor prize)


Model, Photographer, Stylist, Hair and Make-up Artist: Char and Nina
Location: PAGASA Science Garden Complex

We don't have assistance from anyone in this photoshoot. lol. We did everything by ourselves.
We are really hoping that we could do collaborations with other bloggers, photographer, HMUA in the future. It would be fun to meet and bond with new people of the same interest. If you're interested, contact us! :)


JOIN THE PART 2 OF OUR GIVEAWAY HERE!
ENDS MARCH 4, 2011.


7 comments:

Patsy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

You guys are so cute. I'd love to take photos of you :) I'm always looking out for cute girls who know how to pose. But somehow I can't find a MUA and stylist. You girls are that. Collab with me? I just need to take up my camera and point at someone else instead of myself. haha

P.S. I'm not a pedo okay :) You can double check on my site's About Me page. hehe

Momo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

SO kulit but cute pics and hauls!! I would love to have a collaboration with you girls *_*!! I'll just ask my other blogger friends and sponsors to plan a proposal. Let's do it here in UP Diliman!! <3

monica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

wow, nice naman...freelance models kayo?? kakainggit kc eh, hehe

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

@Patsy, Hi Patsy! Thank you so much! :> We'd love that! Please send us an email regarding the collaboration at charnina@ymail.com

@Momo, Send us also an email about the collab.. :) Can't wait to meet you and your friends soon! :) UPD sounds great, we've been planning to do a shoot there also.. <3

@Monica, Hello! Thank you :>

Angela Ricardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

You two lovely ladies are sooo adorable! I would love to meet up and collab someday. :D Very nice haul you have there. :)

PS: for your question in my blog regarding my curls...
I curled my hair using a flat iron. :D I'd post a tutorial for it for you in my youtube and blog... ^_~*

xox TC~!

lalalaPatricia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

You guys are cute! Before reading the credits, all i thought you're 4 and just realized the first and second model was one and just tied her hair up. Lol anyway, i'd like to collab with you too! but i'm super far from you ><

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]

@Angela, Aww :"> thanks!

@Patricia, lol. hihi that was Nina's plan! To fool people that it wasn't her. Haha!

P.S. We'd love to have a collaboration with all of you! Just send us an email at charnina@ymail.com about the pegs, themes and other details :) Can't wait! <3

Post a Comment

Hey! Drop us a message!
And don't forget to come back and see our reply. :)

XOXO,
Char and Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Char and Nina. 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.